THAI expands network with THAI Smile codeshare
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) adjusted its flight schedule and expanded its network through code share flights with THAI Smile to new destinations in the Summer Programme 2017, effective from today onwards.
Mr. Teerapol Chotichanapibal, THAI Executive Vice President, Commercial Department, said that THAI has adjusted its flight schedule in the Summer Programme 2017 by increasing its code share flights with THAI Smile to several new destinations in the region, making it more convenient for THAI passengers to connect flights to a wider selection of cities, which includes roundtrip flights from Bangkok-Siem Reap, Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu, Bangkok-Chittagong, Bangkok-Luang Prabang. In addition, the Company has also increased code share flights on some routes to facilitate increased travel demand from today until 28 October 2017, with adjustment to the flight schedule being as follows.
- Flight TG2588/2589 and TG2590/2591 roundtrip from Bangkok-Siem Reap at 14 flights per week, operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft, effective immediately
- Flight TG2421/2422 roundtrip from Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu at 7 flights per week, operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft, effective immediately
- Flight TG2355/2356 roundtrip from Bangkok-Chittagong at 4 flights per week, operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft, effective immediately
- Flight TG2576/2577 roundtrip from Bangkok-Luang Prabang at 4 flights per week, operated with the Airbus A320-200 aircraft, effective 1 October 2017.
- New flight TG2582/2583 roundtrip from Bangkok-Phnom Penh operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft increased from the existing 14 to 18 flights per week, effective immediately
- Flight TG2425/2426 roundtrip from Bangkok-Penang increased from 7 to 10 flights per week, operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft, effective 5 May 2017
Currently, code share flights between THAI and THAI Smile that continue to operate in the Summer Programme are Jaipur, Lucknow, Chongqing, Changsha, and Zhengzhou, operated with Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
For further information, reservations, and ticketing assistance, please visit www.thaiairways.com or visit any THAI sales office or travel agent in Thailand or call the THAI Contact Center at Tel: +66 (0) 2 356 1111 (24 hours a day).