New travel boom destination – Puerto Escondido
Vivo Resorts is planning our next luxury media tour to Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca Mexico and would like to invite you along for a magical discovery tour. Imagine walking along the emerald coast, taking a dip in the crystal clear water or touring around the magnificent mountain side.
The common quote after a Vivo Resort travel media tour, is “This was the best trip I have ever been on” and “I have made so many good connections and had such a great time”.
Vivo Resorts is an exquisite luxury holiday destination located in Puerto Escondido and provides a non-over-commercialized authentic Mexican, Oaxacan vacation. The resort itself and Puerto Escondido are both must see destinations and have been ranked by the New York Times, National Geographic and Fodor’s Travels top best trips.
Vivo Resorts is a luxury oceanfront gated community featuring both recreational properties and holiday accommodation occupying 75 acres of prime Palmarito beachfront at the southern tip of Mexico.
The resort offers four condominium towers and a range of beach front villas perfect for all types of vacations. The luxury suites are fully equipped for singles, couples or families. A recent holiday trend seen at the resort, have been multi-generational family holidays.
The resort features include:
- fully landscaped, open courtyards
- spacious ocean-view balconies
- an infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar
- a $7 million, four-storey Vivo Resort Clubhouse
- Senses Spa by Elaina
- Ernesto’s farm-to-table Oaxacan fine dining
- Mezcalina’s sports lounge
- Ocean view Fitness club & Yoga studio
The tour is currently planned for this coming August from Wednesday 8 to 11.
Spots are limited as tour groups are kept small to ensure the best travel experience. Please express your interest by Friday 8th June.
This media tour is being organized by dHz Media on behalf of Vivo Resorts.
In regards to editorial, please see some story ideas below:
- VIVO RESORT’S GROWS BY 350 PERCENT AS NEW CLUBHOUSE OFFERS MORE LUXURY – Since building its first condo building in 2012, Vivo Resorts has built 120 homes and offers luxury vacations for travelers
- VIVO RESORTS’ CLUBHOUSE OFFERS UNBEATABLE VIEWS: PERFECT FOR WEDDING – The Grand Palapa ballroom on the top floor of the new Clubhouse at Vivo Resorts is the ideal place to host a celebration for the ages. From every direction, there are gorgeous views to behold with the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other.
- FARM TO TABLE DINING AT VIVO RESORTS OFFERS WORLD CLASS CUISINE – Regarded as one of Mexico’s top regional cuisines, Oaxacan dishes are extremely varied with exotic flavors that will excite even the most experienced foodies. Being one of world’s most biodiverse regions, Oaxaca cuisine offers an abundance of unique dishes that can’t be found anywhere else.
- RELAXATION AND LUXURY NEVER FELT SO GOOD – The addition of the Senses Spa by Elaina in the Vivo Clubhouse provides a tropical outdoor spa experience that cannot be duplicated.
- SAVE THE TURTLES – Among other ventures, the Vivo foundation supports a local orphanage, and local turtle sanctuary, which, in the past four years, has saved and released over 180,000 baby sea turtles.
Media tour sample itinerary:
Day 1: Check into your luxurious Mexican accommodation. Enjoy a welcome reception to kick off your trip learning about Vivo Resorts and all Puerto Escondido has to offer.
Day 2: Take a tour of Vivo Resorts and clubhouse. Vivo offers oceanfront and mountain views with an open-concept design that brings fresh breezes and the sound of waves into every open space, emphasizing a connection with Vivo’s beautiful natural surroundings.
Day 3 and 4: During the day, experience the authentic Mexican adventures Puerto Escondido has to offer. Activities will be confirmed according to availability and the story assignment.
Day 5: Check out of your lovely accommodations and enjoy some last-minute sunshine before jetting off back home.
Each trip includes flights to Vivo Resort, 5 days, most meals and activities. Plus-ones are welcome and will be offered a media rate.
Please contact dHz Media for more details on media qualifications as space is limited.
For more information on Vivo Resorts see website