French Polynesian resorts claim half of best resorts list across Australia and South Pacific
Conde Nast’s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards have revealed that French Polynesia has claimed a massive 50% of the best 20 resorts across Australia and the South Pacific.
Covering multiple islands within The Islands of Tahiti, the resorts named within the top 20 are bound to inspire wanderlust and add a few destinations to travel plans for 2019!
As one of the world’s most naturally beautiful locations, and only 9 hours transit from Australia’s east coast, it’s easy to see how the stunning turquoise lagoons and notoriously fabulous weather played to the notion of what makes a dream resort location.
The resorts included in the list are:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, Moorea
- InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, Tahiti
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, Bora Bora
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, Moorea
- The St Regis Bora Bora, Bora Bora
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, Bora Bora
- InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, Bora Bora
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui, Bora Bora
- The Brando, Tetiaroa